- + 1 240 581 0235 (direct)
- + 1 202 296 6322
Practice Areas / Expertise
- Trade and Financial Regulation
- Enforcement Defense
- Dispute Resolution
- Intellectual Property
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York
- University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), Maîtrise en Droit, top of class
- University of Cologne, LL.M. with honors
- Tulane Law School, LL.M., with distinction
- University of Erlangen, PhD, magna cum laude
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer, 2005-2006
- Clifford Chance, LLP, 2006-2009
- The Eren Law Firm, since 5/2009
Ms. Maucher’s practice focuses on international corporate transactions, transnational financial and trade regulatory matters, and related dispute resolution.
Prior to joining the firm, from 2005 to 2009, Ms. Maucher was a lawyer at two leading international law firms in Düsseldorf, Germany, where she concentrated on a variety of commercial, corporate, banking, and intellectual property law matters. During this time, Ms. Maucher also represented clients in multi-jurisdiction litigation and arbitration proceedings and dealt extensively with international conflict of laws and international jurisdiction issues.
Ms. Maucher is, and since 2005 has been, a member of the German bar. She is qualified as a lawyer in Germany (Rechtsanwaeltin) and in France. In 1998, she graduated (Maîtrise en Droit) from University of Paris I (Panthéon-Sorbonne), France (top of her class) and received an LL.M. degree from University of Cologne, Germany (with honors). Ms. Maucher also holds an LL.M from Tulane Law School. In 2007, Ms. Maucher was awarded a PhD magna cum laude by the University of Erlangen for her thesis on international bank insolvency. Her native language is German, she is fluent in English and French, and proficient in Spanish.